Food labels and packaging are subject to the requirements of Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code (FSANZ). The Food Standards are food legislation documents that can be difficult to interpret especially when you have so many other demands when developing and marketing a new food product.
Our food labelling services includes everything you need to comply with Australian food labelling regulations and to market your food product legally.
We can work with you to create a concise brief sheet for your label or packaging designer and may include any of the following:
- Nutrition information panels
- Ingredient declarations
- Allergen statement
- Percentage labelling requirements
- Country of Origin statements & logo
- Nutrition labelling
- Nutrient content and health claims
- Health Star Rating
- Daily Intake Guide
- Regulatory compliance
- Food labels and artwork review
- Import label compliance review
Contact us to discuss your food product and labelling requirements