Well, it is the Nutrition Information Panel that sits on your food label.

And it’s something that *whispers* you can do yourself. I can hear your jaw dropping right this moment.

But Roslyn, do I need a NIP on my food label?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you do for most products. Standard 1.2.8 of the Food Standards Code says so.

It needs to show the average quantities of:

  • Energy in kilojoules
  • Protein
  • Fat
  • Saturated fat
  • Carbohydrate
  • Sugars
  • Sodium

And it needs to show the food and serving in both 100g or 100mL.

Seems confusing? Well, it doesn’t have to be!

If this is something that is confusing you and you’re wondering how on earth you could even do it yourself, then join my waitlist, because I have something in the works that will help you, do it all yourself.